With the cost of property ownership in the UK being so high, it is important that homeowners have the right insurance in place for their home to protect them in the case of anything going wrong. 
That being said there are also many options when it comes to house insurance and it can be difficult sometimes to know which one would be best for you - especially if you are a first time homeowner. It is so important to understand that getting the right buildings sums insured and contents values in place for your new property as soon as you purchase it.  
If you do not have the adequate values in place this could mean that you are under insured and you could be left with a lot of financial problems if something happens to your home. 
The Property Fox Estate Agents work closely with Brooksure Insurance and we can recommend Brooksure as specialists in property insurance.  
They can help all different types of homeowners, whether you are a Landlord, homeowner or tenant and all types of properties, standard, non-standard, in a flood area or properties undergoing renovation. 
Brooksure Insurance offers a wide range of buildings and contents policies, so you can be sure to find one that suits your needs. All policies come with full all risks cover and full perils, so you can be sure that you are fully protected. 

If you need further help or advice about home insurance, give us a call on 0116 3409989 or complete the form below and we'll get right back to you. 

Brilliant, we will be more than happy to speak with you and see how we can help further. 
Contact us on one of the methods with any queries that you may have, or use our contact form and we will be back in touch very soon! 
0116 3409989 
Social Media 
Please fill in the form below and a member of our team will contact you shortly 

Other ways we can help include: 




Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings